Ready to Sky 2212 920KV Brushless DC Motor for DJI – (Set of 4 Motors) (2CW & 2CCW) Specifications:
Ready to sky is a good choice of the motor if you want to build a drone and don’t know what will be the best motor for you then worry no more, we have got your back. This motor provides a Motor kV of 920 and gives a thrust of 500 gm.
In the field of Multirotors, there are so many brands that are making drone motors but Ready to Sky is giving the best quality drone motor at an affordable price.
Ready to Sky brand gained more popularity in the market due to the highest standards for optimal performance and reliability.
- Please avoid take-off and landing in Dirt (Or loose soil, Dirt gets inside motors and spoils them )
- Clean the motors with a hair drier OR blower after 4-5 flights to get the extended life
- The Motor comes with two types of stickers as shown in the images above, they are shipped randomly
This is 2CCW & 2CW rotating BLDC Motor set.
- Stable Performance.
- The design of the 2212 920KV is capable of withstanding competitional conditions.
- The Motor Comes in a compact size.
- The motor goes with 30 A ESC.
- Offers great performance and value for money
Package Includes :
2 x 2212 CW Ready to sky920KV Brushless Motor for DJI
2 x 2212 CCW Ready to sky920KV Brushless Motor for DJI
Read More About Lipo Batteries by clicking the link below:
Checkout our Frames Collection by clicking the link below:
1S = 1 cell = 3.7V
2S = 2 cells = 7.4V
3S = 3 cells = 11.1V
4S = 4 cells = 14.8V
5S = 5 cells = 18.5V
6S = 6 cells = 22.2V
For example, we call a 14.8V battery a “4-cell” or “4S” battery.
LiPo battery is designed to operate within a safe voltage range, from 3V to 4.2V. Discharging below 3V could cause irreversible performance loss and even damage to the battery. Overcharging above 4.2V could be dangerous and eventually cause a fire.
However, it’s advisable to stop discharging when it reaches 3.5V for battery health reasons. For example for a 3S Lipo, the max voltage is 12.6V, and you should land when the voltage reaches 10.5V (at 3.5V per cell).
There are no reviews yet.