JHEMCU RUIBET 1-2S LIPO 4 PORT BATTERY CHARGING BOARD FOR FPV LITHIUM BATTERIES Specifications and Features:
The JHEMCU RuiBet charger is a 1-2S LiPo 4 Port Battery Charging Board is a compact charger for your tiny whoop 1 and 2S LiPo or LiHV batteries.
- Supports XH 3pin2.54 / ph2.0 lithium batteries
- Supports four-way battery charging at the same time
- Supports regular 4.2V lithium battery and 4.35v LiHV lithium battery (with switch)
- DC5.5-2.1 7-25v adapter input or XT60 2-6S lithium battery input(not included)
- The charger has USB Output 5V/2A supports mobile phone recharging
- input voltage: XT60/DC5.5-2.1 7V-25V
- USB Output voltage: 5V 2A
- Battery type: LiPo/LiHv
- Charging maximum current: 0.1-1.0A x 4
- Charging cut off voltage: Maximum 4.2V (± 0.5%) for 3.7V lithium battery, The maximum voltage of 3.8V high voltage lithium battery is 4.35v (± 0.5%)
- Size: 71mmx57mmx12mm
- Weight: 64.2g
CHARGER PACKAGING INCLUDES:
- 1 x JHEMCU RuiBet 1-2S LiPo 4 Port Battery Charging Board for FPV Lithium Batteries
CHECK OUT OUR VTX COLLECTION:
What is a Video Transmitter?
VTX stands for video transmitter, this is the heart of FPV life system. Pumping life into the many possibilities of FPV. VTX’s come in many different shapes, sizes, strengths and wiring set-ups. Strapped to the front of the quad is an FPV camera, and strapped to head is a pair of FPV goggles. How you can watch live, instantaneous footage right from the cockpit is because the VTX is sending the footage received from the camera and out to the goggles.
Picking the right VTX for you. This will start with knowing if size and weight is a factors for you. If you are planning to race, and only race, then you will select any VTX that is light in weight. It’s probably important that your VTX can do pit mode and channel control (depending on which one you choose). This may be a smart audio feature or the tramp protocol. Pit mode is where you will be able to set your VTX to a certain mode that allows you to power up your quad without powering up your VTX to keep you from blasting video and trampling over other racers on the track. Channel control allows you to change your frequency right from your radio for easy switching at a race, or to prepare your quads for the race the next day. Seeing that range is not so much of a factor in a race, only 25mw is allowed, and all that you need. So you can pretty much pick any when it comes to figuring out which is best for you and your power output needs.
There are no reviews yet.