CNHL MiniStar 1500mAh 6s 120C Lipo Battery – XT60 Description:
The 1500mah 6S CNHL 120C battery is a fantastic addition to the ChinaHobbyLine of batteries and is a great option for those looking to move into 6S flying.
Check out our selection of 6S batteries, and all our CNHL products!
- Capacity: 1500mAh
- Voltage: 22.2V / 6-Cell / 6S1P
- Discharge Rate: 120C Continual / 240C Burst
- Charge Rate: 5C Max
- Size: 56.5x34x78mm
- Weight: 283g (Including wire and connector)
- Output Connector: XT60
- Balance Connector: JST / XH
- 1x CNHL Ministar 22.2V 6S 1500mAh 120C LiPo Battery – XT60
- Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries must be cared for properly when stored, and NEVER charged, balanced, or discharged unattended.
- ALWAYS be in the same room within line of sight of charging or discharging batteries.
- NEVER charge or discharge batteries on a flammable surface.
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, personal injury, and/or property damage.
- By purchasing this battery, you agree that Pyrodrone and the battery manufacturer are in no way responsible for consumer battery charging and care, or any of the risks associated with Li-Pos or Li-Ions.
Read More About Lipo Batteries by clicking the link below:
Checkout our Frames Collection by clicking the link below:
1S = 1 cell = 3.7V
2S = 2 cells = 7.4V
3S = 3 cells = 11.1V
4S = 4 cells = 14.8V
5S = 5 cells = 18.5V
6S = 6 cells = 22.2V
For example, we call a 14.8V battery a “4-cell” or “4S” battery.
LiPo battery is designed to operate within a safe voltage range, from 3V to 4.2V. Discharging below 3V could cause irreversible performance loss and even damage to the battery. Over-charging above 4.2V could be dangerous and eventually cause a fire.
However, it’s advisable to stop discharging when it reaches 3.5V for battery health reasons. For example for a 3S Lipo, the max voltage is 12.6V, and you should land when the voltage reaches 10.5V (at 3.5V per cell).