FPV 2 Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal with Controller Specifications:
This is a 2 Axis gimbal that works with 11.1V if connected to the receiver the Pitch and Roll can be controlled through remote control, it has perfect balance but if the camera is heavy then keeps losing alignment use a lightweight camera for perfect balance. For videos on how this gimbal works search for “2-Axis Brushless Camera Gimbal Plug and Play for DJI Phantom & Walkera QR X350 FPV” by DIY drone or search for “2 Axis Brushless Gimbal demo SKYLGMBAL”
- Suggestion: Don’t use the gimbal without a camera
- ALWAYS USE A CAMERA OR ANY OTHER ITEM WHICH HAS A SIMILAR WEIGHT TO GOPRO CAMERA OR FPV CAMERA.
- Your gimbal will be damaged if you power it without any weight on it.
- Voltage: 12V(3S lipo battery)
- Current: 150mA
- Color: Silver
- Net weight: 163g
- Gross weight: 293g
Package Includes :
- 100% Brand New 1 x Aluminum gimbal installed 2 motors
- 1 x Gimbal controller
- 1 x Wiring and Screws
Susavan (verified owner) –
Working fine, tested with my Eken H9R & DJI OSMO Action. Failed to update or connect the firmware with Basecam GUI. Fast shipping & prompt communication.