YEAR3000 1100Mah 100C 6S 22.2v UNDERGROUND Lipo Battery Description:
Year3000 Lipo Battery Features:
- With unique polymer battery positive and negative formula technology, film electrode coating technology, functional electrolyte formula technology, and process technology, successfully solve the problem of lithium-ion polymer battery gas, gas rate from a few ten thousand to a few ten million, for the industry’s best, polymer cell defect rate reaches the world’s lowest.
- If there is a problem with the battery itself, Year3000 and Year3150 battery has traceable source code, so can find the problem
- The key technical indexes of the product, such as safety, high rate charge, discharge characteristics, temperature characteristics, and internal resistance, have reached or even exceeded the international leading level
- Longer life cycle
Year3000 Lipo Battery Specifications:
- Capacity: 1100mAh
- Configuration: 22.2V / 6S1P / 6 Cells
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 100C
- Burst Discharge Rate: 200C
- Dimensions: 75mm length x 34mm Width x 39mm Height
- Weight: 191g
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
- 1x YEAR3000 1100Mah 100C 6S 22.2v UNDERGROUND Lipo Battery – Monkey Forest Series
Read More About Lipo Batteries by clicking the link below:
Checkout our Frames Collection by clicking the link below:
1S = 1 cell = 3.7V
2S = 2 cells = 7.4V
3S = 3 cells = 11.1V
4S = 4 cells = 14.8V
5S = 5 cells = 18.5V
6S = 6 cells = 22.2V
For example, we call a 14.8V battery a “4-cell” or “4S” battery.
LiPo battery is designed to operate within a safe voltage range, from 3V to 4.2V. Discharging below 3V could cause irreversible performance loss and even damage to the battery. Overcharging above 4.2V could be dangerous and eventually cause a fire.
However, it’s advisable to stop discharging when it reaches 3.5V for battery health reasons. For example for a 3S Lipo, the max voltage is 12.6V, and you should land when the voltage reaches 10.5V (at 3.5V per cell).
Great batteries for the price. Great performance too!