RadioMaster Zorro 18350 900mAh Battery (2Pcs) Description:
The RadioMaster Zorro battery is a 18350 cell battery that is designed to fit the RadioMaster Zorro Radio Controllers. These batteries have a 900mAh capacity with 3.7 voltage and 33.3 wattages.
- Compatible with the RadioMaster Zorro Radio Controllers
- 18350 Cell Batteries
The Radiomaster Zorro is a gamepad-style RC transmitter. It comes with EdgeTX firmware installed and offers multiple versions of different RF systems and bundles. It’s a compact and powerful radio that can meet all your FPV needs. The Radiomaster Zorro has a much larger and brighter screen than the Jumper T-Pro. It’s much easier to read especially under sunlight. But it also takes up more physical space and some people might actually prefer the T-Pro due to its size. The menu buttons and layout mimics the full-size TX16S radio, which is user-friendly and easy to use.
- Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries must be cared for properly when stored, and NEVER charged, balanced, or discharged unattended.
- ALWAYS be in the same room within line of sight of charging or discharging batteries.
- NEVER charge or discharge batteries on a flammable surface.
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, personal injury, and/or property damage.
- By purchasing this battery, you agree that Pyrodrone and the battery manufacturer are in no way responsible for consumer battery charging and care, or any of the risks associated with Li-Pos or Li-Ions.
Read More About Lipo Batteries by clicking the link below:
Checkout our Frames Collection by clicking the link below:
Fun fact: For those who might not know, Lithium Battery designations like the 18650s, -350s, and 26650s are maned that way to indicate diameter & size. Like the breakdown Loring gave, an 18350 (for example) is 18mm in diameter and 35mm long.
18650s are 18mm in diameter, 65mm long, etc.
There are no reviews yet.