RadioMaster TX12 Multi-Protocol OpenTX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter Specifications and Features :
The RadioMaster TX12 Multi-Protocol OpenTX 2.4GHz RC Transmitter is the most compact in its class! This mini radio controller is officially supported by OpenTX Firmware and Companion PC software.
Radiomaster TX12 remote control is suitable for all types of fixed-wing aircraft, gliders, helicopters, cars, boats, robotics, multi-rotor aircraft, and anything else you might create, if you can build it RadioMaster can control it.
- JR Style External Module Bay
- Supports up to 16 Channels.
- Large Battery Compartment
- Built-In CC2500RF Chip.
- Removable Antenna
- Compact – Mini Size
- Ergonomic Design
- Supports MicroSD
- Built-In Charging
- Easy Navigation
- Folding Handle
- Voice Support
- Metal roller
- Size: 170*159*108mm
- Weight: 363g
- Frequency: 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Chip: Single-chip Multi-protocol（CC2500）
- Supported Protocols: Corona, Hitec, Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D16/D8, RadioLink, Graupner HoTT*
- Transmitting Power: 20dbm
- Antenna Gain: 2db
- Working Current: 160mA@8.4V
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Range: > 2km @ 20dbm (depending on receiver)
- Radio Firmware: OpenTX（Transmitter）/ Multi-Module（RF module)
- Channels: Up to 16 (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision potentiometer gimbals
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & OpenTX Companion PC software
Many remote-control models are equipped with powerful motors and sharp propellers. When using or maintaining models, proceed with caution. When performing assembly or maintenance, make sure to disconnect the power to the model and remove the propellers.
Do not operate the TX12 remote control system under the following conditions:
- In severe weather or strong windy conditions, such as rain, hail, snow, storms, or electromagnetic environments.
- In any situation where visibility is limited.
- In areas where people, property, high-voltage power lines, public roads, vehicles, or animals may be present.
- If you feel tired or unwell, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the remote control or model seems to be damaged or not working properly.
- In areas with high 2.4GHz interference or where 2.4GHz radio is prohibited.
- When the radio’s battery voltage is too low to be used.
- In areas where local regulations prohibit the use of aviation models.
- ANTENNA: Install the provided antenna at the top of the radio BEFORE installing batteries and turning on the radio. DO NOT operate the radio without the antenna installed and the internal RF module powered on. Doing so will damage the internal RF module and will not be covered under warranty.
- FIRMWARE: The TX12 is pre-installed with the most stable firmware at the factory at the time of release. please only attempt to update the firmware if you are confident in the process. Incorrect firmware updates may cause the remote control to become inoperable.
- TX12 has a built-in USB-C charging function for 3.7v to 4.2v lithium batteries. The charging circuit is only suitable for 2x 3.7v Li-ion 18650 or 2x 3.7v Lipo batteries (2s 7.4v Lipo battery pack), the nominal battery voltage is 3.7v, and the maximum charging voltage is 4.2v.
- Do not use LiFE battery packs or 18650 lithium-ion batteries with a nominal voltage of 3.6v to 4.10v. Charging the incorrect type of battery may damage the charger or cause a fire.
- Please check the voltage and condition of the battery regularly and never charge it unattended. Always charge in a safe area away from combustible materials. If the remote control gets wet or damaged in any way, do not charge it.
- RadioMaster does not assume any responsibility for any adverse consequences caused by the use or misuse of this product.
- 1x RadioMaster TX12 Radio Controller Transmitter
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x 18650 Tray
- 1x Antenna
- Note: SD Card Not Included
Checkout what Painless360 has to say about RadioMaster TX12: