RADIOMASTER – 2.4G ELRS EP1 Nano Receiver Specifications and Features :
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, they are very comfortable for FPV races and Long Range FPV. And very suitable for Tiny whoop because of the ultra-light and Nano size.
- Item Name: EP1 Nano Receiver
- Type: ISM
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280IMLTRT RF Module
- Omnidirectional antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 0.42g(without antenna)
- Dimension: 10mm*10mm*3mm
- Peak gain: 2.23dB
- Manual: EP1 Manual
Since the Official Perfect version of ELRS firmware has not been released yet, currently our PP_RX, EP1/EP2 RX, and ES24TX pre-loaded firmware are all beta versions, you can upgrade the official firmware when the Official perfect target is available.
– Supply power to the PP/EP1/EP2 RX, wait until the LED on the RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the RX is powered on for the third time, the LED light will start to double-flash, which means that the RX enters the binding mode
– Insert the ES24TX module or other DIY 2.4G ELRS TX to the Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find the ELRS menu from the Radio systems(Need to copy the ELRS.LUA file to the SD-Card tools first), Enter into ELRS and press [Bind], the LED on the RX module will be getting to be solid if bind successfully.
– Receiver LED status meanings:
PP RX: LED solid means bind successful or Connection established; LED double-flash means in bind mode; LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module
EP1/EP2 RX: LED solid means to bind successful or Connection established; LED double-flash means in bind mode; LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module; LED flash fast means in WIFI hotspot mode, you can connect the WIFI of the RX and upgrade the firmware of the RX via visit 10.0.0.1 from the web browser(password: expresslrs)
- 1 * EP1 Nano Receiver
- 1 * 40mm Omnidirectional Antenna
- 1 * 90mm Omnidirectional Antenna