GEPRC Triple Feed Patch-1 5.8GHz CP FPV Antenna (SMA RHCP LHCP Male)
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Bandwidth: 660 MHZ (5.47-6.13ghz)
- Match: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at the center frequency)
- Axial ratio: < 1.3
- DBi antenna gain: 9.4
- Half power beam width: 55 ° (horizontal and vertical)
- Radiation efficiency: 83.5%
- These values are based on simulation and the actual measurements are as follows (they are very similar).
- Due to the change in the FR4 dielectric constant, the center frequency may be transferred between batches.
- And not all FR4 brands have the same dielectric constant.
The frequency conversion to 100 MHz is normal.
There are no reviews yet.