GEPRC RAD MINI 5.8G 1W VTX Specifications and Features:
- RAD MINI VTX is the latest 1W high-power VTX developed by GEPRC. It has 4 adjustable power levels and a maximum power of 1000mW, with a stable transmission signal, suitable for short and medium-range flight to ensure image transmission quality.
- RAD MINI adopts 6061 high-strength aluminum alloy housing to assist in heat dissipation, which has stronger impact resistance and better heat dissipation
- IRC Tramp protocol, OSD settings adjustment, and a built-in microphone can provide a real-time sound transmission.
- 7-28V wide voltage input, with temperature control protection function to prevent overheating and burnout.
- With 20x20mm PCB mounting hole, the diameter of the single hole is 3.05mm. The aluminum alloy housing can be removed and installed as a stack.
- Cover the housing with a 20X20 mounting hole and a single hole with M2 thread. It is recommended to be installed at the rear of the frame where there are 20X20 holes.
- Pay attention to insulation when installing, the PCB side down, and pad with four nylon spacers for installation. (included in the package)
Model：GEPRC RAD MINI 5.8G 1W VTX
Input voltage： DC7-28V（2-6S Battery）
Output voltage: 5V@600mA(power 5V to Camera)
Input impedance: 75Ω
Protocol: IRC Tramp
Antenna connector: MMCX
Cable connector：SH1.0 5pin+SH1.0 3pin
Output power：25mW/200mW/500mW/1000mW/PIT MODE
Frequency band : Universal frequency band(40CH),American FCC frequency band(37CH),European EU frequency band(26CH)
Video format: PAL/NTSC
Microphone: Built-in microphone
Mounting hole: 20x20mm
Net weight: 4.7g
With metal housing: 8.4g
- Lightweight, high power, with a maximum power of 1000mW, suitable for short and medium-range flight to ensure image transmission quality.
- 4 Power levels: PitMode/25mW/200mW/500mW/1000mW.
- Adopts 6061 high-strength aluminum alloy housing to assist in heat dissipation, which has stronger impact resistance and better heat dissipation.
- With temperature control protection function to prevent high-temperature burnout.
- Wide voltage input,supports 7V-28V voltage input.
- 3 adjustable regional frequency bands to meet the needs of various regions.
- IRC Tramp protocol, OSD settings adjustment.
- The built-in microphone can provide real-time sound transmission.
- One adjustment button, three indicator lights, easy to operate.
1 x GEPRC RAD MINI 5.8G 1W VTX
1 x Copper tube antenna MMCX 80mm
1 x MMCX to SMA（Internal foramen）connector
1 x SH.0 5pin VTX cable(100MM)
1 x SH1.0 to SH1.25 camera cable(65MM)
1 x Set of screws
Connector Definition Description
Indicator light and button
Blue light: Channel indicator
Greenlight: Band indicator
Red light: Power indicator
Regional Frequency Band
Blue, green, and red lights, flashing once at the same time represent the universal regional frequency band; flashing twice at the same time represents the US FCC frequency band; flashing three times at the same time represents the European EU frequency band.
Long press the function button for 8 seconds and then release, three LEDs will flash at the same time, the flashing times represent different regional bands.
1. In order to prolong the service life of the video transmission, please install the antenna before power on.
2. If the VTX overheats, temperature control protection will be activated. When it reaches 95 degrees, it will automatically reduce the power by one gear. If it is still higher than 95 degrees, it will continue to reduce the power by one gear until it reaches 25mW. If it is lower than 90 degrees, the VTX will automatically adjust to the setting power.
3. Please ensure good ventilation and heat dissipation when using. When the environment is limited, a cooling fan can be installed for the VTX.
4. The 5V output is only used for the camera or cooling fan. Do not connect the power input to the 5V output port, otherwise, the VTX will be seriously damaged.
1. When using this product, please comply with local radio laws and regulations,
and use the local permitted frequency band and channel.
2. To prolong the service life of the VTX, please install the antenna before power on.
3. Good heat dissipation can make the VTX run continuously under high power.
4. This product will produce high temperature when working, please do not touch
it directly with your hands to avoid scalding
5. Longer transmission distance can be obtained by using a high-quality antenna.
CHECK OUT OUR VTX COLLECTION:
What is a Video Transmitter?
VTX stands for video transmitter, this is the heart of FPV life system. Pumping life into the many possibilities of FPV. VTX’s come in many different shapes, sizes, strengths and wiring set-ups. Strapped to the front of the quad is an FPV camera, and strapped to head is a pair of FPV goggles. How you can watch live, instantaneous footage right from the cockpit is because the VTX is sending the footage received from the camera and out to the goggles.
Picking the right VTX for you. This will start with knowing if size and weight is a factor for you. If you are planning to race, and only race, then you will select any VTX that is light in weight. It’s probably important that your VTX can do pit mode and channel control (depending on which one you choose). This may be a smart audio feature or the tramp protocol. Pit mode is where you will be able to set your VTX to a certain mode that allows you to power up your quad without powering up your VTX to keep you from blasting video and trampling over other racers on the track. Channel control allows you to change your frequency right from your radio for easy switching at a race, or to prepare your quads for the race the next day. Seeing that range is not so much of a factor in a race, only 25mw is allowed, and all that you need. So you can pretty much pick any when it comes to figuring out which is best for you and your power output needs.
There are no reviews yet.