FlySky FS-RX2A Pro 2.4Ghz Receiver Specifications and Features :
- The FS-RX2A is an AFHDS 2A compatible receiver in a minuscule form factor. Weighing only 1g, this receiver is perfect for micro builds.
- The FS-RX2A Pro Radio Receiver Mini Receiver is built for use in multi-rotor drones and is a 1-way receiver (no telemetry).
It uses the extremely stable AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) protocol, supports standard PPM output, and has i-BUS support for up to 10 channels.
- In the world of racing drones, the requirements are for small and lightweight components. The FS-A8S receiver fits these requirements superbly, being only 12 x 15 mm and 1.0g.
- Compatible Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example, FS-I6, FS-I6X, FS-I6S, FS-TM8, FS-TM10, FS-I10, etc.
- Press and hold the Binding button, and supply power to the receiver, green LED blinks fast means entering the binding mode.
- Make the transmitter enter BIND mode.
- The LED indicator slowly blinking means the binding succeeded.
- Make the transmitter quit BIND mode, the receiver LED indicator will stay on, meaning its receiving signal.
- Item name: FS-RX2A receiver
- Channel: 10(IBUS), 8(PPM)
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHZ
- Number of bands: 135
- RX Sensitivity: -92dBm
- 2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Signal output: IBUS, PPM
- Antenne length: 33mm
- Power input: 3.3-5V
- Control distance: 400m+
- Current: 30MA
- Size: 12*15mm
- Weight: 1g
- Compatible Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, FS-I6, FS-I6X, FS-I6S, FS-TM8, FS-TM10, FS-I10.
- 1x FlySky FS-RX2A 2.4Ghz Receiver