DOGCOM 1350Mah 150C 4S 14.8v High Perfomance Lipo Battery Description:
- High & stable quality
- Higher energy density
- Lower internal resistance
- Longer life cycle
- Long warranty period, Dogcom offers 1 year after your order date. (Directly with DOGCOM)
- Capacity: 1350mAh
- Configuration: 14.8V / 4S1P / 4 Cells
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 150C
- Burst Discharge Rate: 300C
- Dimensions: 78mm length x 38mm Width x 25mm Height
- Weight: about 154g
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
- 1x DOGCOM 150C 4S 1350mAh 14.8V LiPo Battery
- DOGCOM LiPo battery passed ISO9001:2000 international quality system certification, CE certification, UL certification, and ISO14001 environmental management system certification, all products stand for testing from customers.
- DOGCOM uses world-class testing equipment and has a laboratory to carry out various tests for battery performance and material testing.
- DOGCOM has the most advanced manufacturing process for a high rate LiPo battery, which can get an internal stability quality of a high rate LiPo battery.
- DOGCOM has strict on-site management and improves the system to ensure the quality of the battery, and to provide customers with safe and reliable products.
- DOGCOM brand always insists on technique first and adapts to market changes. Putting effort into providing users with international top products and services.
- Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries must be cared for properly when stored, and NEVER charged, balanced, or discharged unattended.
- ALWAYS be in the same room within line of sight of charging or discharging batteries.
- NEVER charge or discharge batteries on a flammable surface.
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, personal injury, and/or property damage.
- By purchasing this battery, you agree that Pyrodrone and the battery manufacturer are in no way responsible for consumer battery charging and care, or any of the risks associated with Li-Pos or Li-Ions.
Read More About Lipo Batteries by clicking the link below:
Checkout our Frames Collection by clicking the link below:
1S = 1 cell = 3.7V
2S = 2 cells = 7.4V
3S = 3 cells = 11.1V
4S = 4 cells = 14.8V
5S = 5 cells = 18.5V
6S = 6 cells = 22.2V
For example, we call a 14.8V battery a “4-cell” or “4S” battery.
LiPo battery is designed to operate within a safe voltage range, from 3V to 4.2V. Discharging below 3V could cause irreversible performance loss and even damage to the battery. Overcharging above 4.2V could be dangerous and eventually cause a fire.
However, it’s advisable to stop discharging when it reaches 3.5V for battery health reasons. For example for a 3S Lipo, the max voltage is 12.6V, and you should land when the voltage reaches 10.5V (at 3.5V per cell).
There are no reviews yet.