CNHL 4S Lipo Battery Black Series 1500mAh 14.8V 100C – XT60 Description:
With a phenomenal discharge rate this 4S Lipo Battery is at 100C, this 1500mAh Black Series battery by CNHL will maintain high power and stability for the most extreme builds!
CNHL 4S Lipo Battery Specifications:
- Brand name: CNHL
- Item name: BLACK SERIES 1500mAh 14.8V 100C Lipo Battery
- Capacity: 1500mAh
- Voltage: 14.8V / 4-CELL Lipo Battery / 4S1P
- Discharge rate: 100C continual / 200C burst
- Charge rate: 5C max
- Size: 34X35X73.5mm
- Weight: 183g (including wire and connector)
- Output connector: XT60
- Balance connector: JST / XH
- Remarks: N/A
- 1 x BLACK SERIES 1500mAh 14.8V 100C 4s Lipo Battery
CNHL 4S Lipo Battery Disclaimer:
- Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries must be cared for properly when stored, and NEVER charged, balanced, or discharged unattended.
- ALWAYS be in the same room within line of sight of charging or discharging batteries.
- NEVER charge or discharge batteries on a flammable surface.
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in fire, personal injury, and/or property damage.
- By purchasing this battery, you agree that Pyrodrone and the battery manufacturer are in no way responsible for consumer battery charging and care, or any of the risks associated with Li-Pos or Li-Ions.
Read More About Lipo Batteries by clicking the link below:
Checkout our Frames Collection by clicking the link below:
1S = 1 cell = 3.7V
2S = 2 cells = 7.4V
3S = 3 cells = 11.1V
4S = 4 cells = 14.8V
5S = 5 cells = 18.5V
6S = 6 cells = 22.2V
For example, we call a 14.8V battery a “4-cell” or “4S” battery.
LiPo battery is designed to operate within a safe voltage range, from 3V to 4.2V. Discharging below 3V could cause irreversible performance loss and even damage to the battery. Overcharging above 4.2V could be dangerous and eventually cause a fire.
However, it’s advisable to stop discharging when it reaches 3.5V for battery health reasons. For example for a 3S Lipo, the max voltage is 12.6V, and you should land when the voltage reaches 10.5V (at 3.5V per cell).
There are no reviews yet.