Axis flying C246 2406 For 6″ Of Freestyle / Sbang / Cinematic Shooting Drone (Set of 4 Motors) Specifications & Description:
- With FPV trending in cinematic and commercial filming, we – Axis flying – are very proud to present you our new C cinematic motor series.
- The C series motor has been developed for Cinematic FPV pilots who fly to create and have high-quality requirements.
- Cinematic pilots often only have one chance to capture their best shot so they work hard to fine-tune their flying abilities and master: control, anticipation, and precision. Today, we bring a new cinematic motor to help you enhance your cinematic flying skills.
- The C series motor features the perfect balance required for your cinematic flights: smoothness, reactivity and high torque for a delicate control feel and high efficiency to maximize your flight time.
Axis Flying Foreword:
- The C246 motor features the perfect balance required for your cinematic flights: smoothness, reactivity and high torque for a delicate control feel and high efficiency to maximize your flight time.
- We’ve designed the C series motors with the contribution of the cinematic FPV experts: Antoine DG (@Escape_fpv) and Fry (@Fry_fpv). Their cinematic knowledge and ideas led us today to introduce you to these top-grade cinematic motors.
- We want to thank David and Jasonfpv who helped us with their repeated testing and feedback to accelerate the presence of Axis flying in the growing cinematic FPV market.
- Bearing Shield Technology
- An IP53 rating dustproof and waterproof bearing placement design.
- BST protects from environmental elements and prolongs the smoothness and lifespan of the bearing.
- Increased thrust efficiency and say goodbye to crush motor bearings
- 1650KV is for 6inch props @6S of cinematic shooting
- 1850KV is for 5inch props @6S of speed cinematic shooting (such as motorcycle race)
- 2050KV is for 5inch props @6S of sbang freestyle
- Configuration: 12N14P / N52H arc magnet
- Motor stator size: 2406
- Motor mounting hole size: 4*M3 (Φ16mm)
- Motor cables: AWG 20#, 150MM
- Motor dimensions (Dia *Len): Φ29.3*31.8MM / M5 shaft
- Motor weight (including 150MM cables): 31g
- The motor is potent that can get over 2KG and the most current is about 45A
Axis Flying Package:
- 4* C246 motor 1650KV
- 4* M3*8 screws for motor
- 1* M3*4 screw for the lock shaft
- 1* M5 Flanged Nylon Insert lock
- 1* O-ring
- 1* Washer
Read More About Lipo Batteries by clicking the link below:
Checkout our Frames Collection by clicking the link below:
1S = 1 cell = 3.7V
2S = 2 cells = 7.4V
3S = 3 cells = 11.1V
4S = 4 cells = 14.8V
5S = 5 cells = 18.5V
6S = 6 cells = 22.2V
For example, we call a 14.8V battery a “4-cell” or “4S” battery.
LiPo battery is designed to operate within a safe voltage range, from 3V to 4.2V. Discharging below 3V could cause irreversible performance loss and even damage to the battery. Overcharging above 4.2V could be dangerous and eventually cause a fire.
However, it’s advisable to stop discharging when it reaches 3.5V for battery health reasons. For example for a 3S Lipo, the max voltage is 12.6V, and you should land when the voltage reaches 10.5V (at 3.5V per cell).
There are no reviews yet.